Sunday, June 22, 2008

Seriously, WTF?

Ugh. AF is STILL not here. BFN again tonight. Temp dropped this morning, and I fully expected to see her when I went to the restroom this morning (hence why I did not test this morning with FMU). I put it off all day, expecting it to start. Nada.

This is going to make me insane. I'm 13 dpo, with a normal LP of 12 days. Don't get me wrong, I really love charting and all the information it gives me. Except right now. If I weren't charting, I would be in ignorant bliss right now, and probably wouldn't test for another two weeks, knowing that my cycles are fickle to say the least. But I feel like I had a pretty clear ovulation pattern this cycle. I keep looking at my chart trying to figure out if maybe, MAYBE I o'ed later. It could be, but it really doesn't seem likely.

And to top it all off, for some reason I don't feel like I can talk to Mando about this yet. We are avoiding this cycle, and while I think he would be elated if we were pregnant, the "ohmygod, could we be?" would freak him the hell out, I think. Shit, it's freaking me the hell out. Besides, he's not a total idiot. He knows my period is due today, I told him yesterday (thinking full well it would show up). I must have jinxed myself.

I just want to be onto next cycle. I want my period to get here, so I can relax and enjoy my vacation next week. This blows.

No comments: