Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 2009 Squeaky!

So weird to think that this will be the year you will write down under 'birthdate'. I also can't believe that in a little more than 4 months, we'll get to hold you in our arms and see your little face.

We spent the New Year's with your grandparents, your Aunt Liz and Uncle Dylan. They are all so excited about you! It was a nice visit. Aunt Liz and your grandmother (she hasn't decided yet what to be called) and I went to Babies R Us and I showed them the crib we've picked out for you. I also found bedding that I absolutely fell in love with. It's a little more boyish than I had originally wanted, bit its got sailboats AND monkeys on it, so I figured I couldn't go wrong!

You've been a lot more active lately. Those little flutters are now full-on kicks. Sometimes it surprises me how strong you are for such a little guy! Daddy hasn't been able to feel you yet, but it's only a matter of time. Oh, and thanks, by the way, for that little frat party you threw in the middle of the night the other day. Let's try to limit those, mkay? Mommy needs her sleep!

Love you kiddo!

No comments: