Monday, June 27, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

Hello, remember me?

Probably not. It's been way too long.

A lot has happened since we talked last. I started back to school last fall, work has been demanding, yada, yada, yada. The biggest change is that our family has a new addition. Meet Isaac:

There has been SO MUCH I've wanted to write about. Unfortunately, I am never in front of a computer when I think of something to write about and when I DO get in front of a computer, all of my ideas seem to fly straight out of my head.

But I want to start this up again. I'm not sure why, I don't expect or want to be an insanely popular Mommy blogger. I'd like to say that I'm writing to somehow document my children's lives while they are still young and that someday, maybe, when they've grown they can look back and get warm fuzzies from it. But let's be realistic, they'll probably never read this and if they do, they'll probably roll their eyes at how much of a melodramatic attention whore their mom is. I guess, I want to start writing again for me. Life as a mom of two is a bit crazy, but it can also be a bit isolating. I'm hoping that writing down my thoughts and feelings will help me feel more connected.

So there it is. I'm not sure where exactly this blog is going, but I'm going to commit to posting 3 times a week, more if possible. If you take the time out of your day to read, and if you feel so inclined, leave me a comment. It's always nice to know who is out there and what you are thinking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yours is one of the first blogs I ever started to follow. I am glad you are back to writing :)